Mixing Things Up!

Mann Mondays - Enjoying the little things in life! Writing Tuesdays - Tips and tricks for writing your own book! Adventure Wednesdays - Join me on my adventure in finding an agent and getting published! Birthmother Thursdays - Learning about being a birthmother! Feature Fridays - Other blogs, articles, websites, and ideas not from me! My Saturdays - What else is going on in this Mann's world! Sunday Quotes - My favorite quotes or quotes from readers who have submitted for Sunday's Blog!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Utah Round Two!!!

Before I move on with the rest of my road trip, I thought I would take some time to let you know what is going on with me this week.  It's been almost two years since I went back to Utah for the first time and although I had fun with my sister's family and my best friend, it did end in disaster emotionally and because of a fun phone call I received from Marsh's wife pretty much banning me from ever coming to Utah again!  


A little insight into Marsh and his wife- I met Marsh and started dating him 2.5 years before I ended up pregnant, he ended up abandoning me, and I chose adoption.  Shortly after I delivered I found out he married someone a month and a half after I delivered in August of 2007.  When I returned to Utah in May of 2009 for a visit our paths crossed, but we didn't see each other.  Why?  We exchanged maybe 2 texts, he wanted to see me, I only wanted to see my dog and when he said that I wasn't going to be able to see my dog, our convo was over.  A week later when I was somewhere in Oklahoma/Kansas, I got a fun phone call from his wife claiming that I wanted to ruin her life and I was out to get back together with my ex.  NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!  1. He's married and 2. He's a manipulative, controlling, alcoholic, icky guy that would have to become a saint before I ever even let myself THINK about wanting to get back together with him.  And of course 3.  I chose adoption for many reasons and one of them was to protect the child I was carrying from my ex!  


Anyway!  She called claiming I wanted to get back together with him, which wasn't true, but what struck me most was that she was calling to ask me what our brief exchange was really about and I guess I figured that she obviously doesn't trust him anymore than I had, cause shouldn't his word of been good enough?  If she trusted him then she wouldn't of felt the need to call and ask me about it.  She cursed and I just took it.  Then she banned me from Utah!  HAHAHAHAHA!


So!  Why am I bringing this up?!  Because I'm about to go against her orders and visit my family and best friend on Thursday.  Last time was very emotional and I'm really nervous about this time around.  The reason Marsh found out I was in town last time was because I went and saw my friend Darla.  After I left Utah during my road trip I had to make the hard decision to cut Darla out of my life.  It's sad, cause she was cool and fun but she was also married to Marsh's best friend and I understood that I just needed to cut all ties leading to Marsh on a personal level.  But I'll never cut my best friend and my sister and her family out!  Sorry!


My hope is that I'll be able to go to Utah and leave Utah without being detected by Marsh or anyone he is related to or knows.  


Why am I going back this time?  My niece, Bug, has her state drill team competition in Orem, Utah.  I promised her months ago that if her team went to state that I would come down and watch.  So I plan to spend most of my time at the competition on Friday and Saturday.  I know I won't run into anyone there but I'll probably still spend most of my time on the lookout to dodge anyone that is linked to Marsh and especially Marsh.


Wish Me Luck!


to be continued...  I'll report how things are going Thursday, Friday, and Saturday...  I'll be returning back to the safety of Washington State on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment