Mixing Things Up!

Mann Mondays - Enjoying the little things in life! Writing Tuesdays - Tips and tricks for writing your own book! Adventure Wednesdays - Join me on my adventure in finding an agent and getting published! Birthmother Thursdays - Learning about being a birthmother! Feature Fridays - Other blogs, articles, websites, and ideas not from me! My Saturdays - What else is going on in this Mann's world! Sunday Quotes - My favorite quotes or quotes from readers who have submitted for Sunday's Blog!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

San Antonio! 2009

Recap - So up till now I've visited or driven through Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and just touched down in Texas via Roswell, New Mexico!

San Antonio, Texas!


On May 10th, 2009 I made my way to one of my girlfriends in San Antonio, Texas!  I stayed with her and her small family from May 10-13th...  

Kelsey and Me

With her family we visited the Alamo and the famous San Antonio Riverwalk!



Did you know that San Antonio has it's own Space Needle?  It was built shortly after the famous space needle in Seattle, Washington..  Of course, it is also a few feet taller but definitely not as famous!


Kelsey took me to one of her favorite Texas BBQ places!




And we also did some shopping where I discovered my favorite brand of jeans True Religion!

We also spent one of the days at the San Antonio Zoo!  





I took this next picture because it amused me!  Everything really is bigger in Texas!




I'd like to meet the person that fits into those boots!  


After a fun visit with Kelsey and her family it was then off to Dallas!


to be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Hey that's me! :) I really enjoyed your visit Bekah. Be sure to let me know if you do come anywhere near us again so we can get together! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete