Mixing Things Up!

Mann Mondays - Enjoying the little things in life! Writing Tuesdays - Tips and tricks for writing your own book! Adventure Wednesdays - Join me on my adventure in finding an agent and getting published! Birthmother Thursdays - Learning about being a birthmother! Feature Fridays - Other blogs, articles, websites, and ideas not from me! My Saturdays - What else is going on in this Mann's world! Sunday Quotes - My favorite quotes or quotes from readers who have submitted for Sunday's Blog!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Book Update!

My last draft is finally at my editors!  My book is being edited by the lovely and talented Anne M. Younger who is an author/editor based in Florida.  She has a private editing business called "I Write Anything" and I've been lucky to have her!


I'm sure you all can imagine that editing is crucial in the literary publishing world but do you know how hard it is to find a good editor?  Having a good relationship with your editor is just as important as finding the right person to marry.  The more invested your editor is in your work and the more passionate they are about what you're writing, the better the outcome!  Trying to work with an editor that doesn't agree with anything you're writing and doesn't really care about the quality of their editing job can be nauseating!  So many authors have numerous stories of editor nightmares!  I've been very fortunate this time around!


My page on facebook for this book is actually starting to explode!  Keep sending emails and comments!  I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment