Mixing Things Up!

Mann Mondays - Enjoying the little things in life! Writing Tuesdays - Tips and tricks for writing your own book! Adventure Wednesdays - Join me on my adventure in finding an agent and getting published! Birthmother Thursdays - Learning about being a birthmother! Feature Fridays - Other blogs, articles, websites, and ideas not from me! My Saturdays - What else is going on in this Mann's world! Sunday Quotes - My favorite quotes or quotes from readers who have submitted for Sunday's Blog!

Monday, February 7, 2011

On the road again!

I'm in the car and making our way out of Utah as I write!

I would have to say that the trip was a success! I had a lot of fun watching the state drill team competition, I was impressed with the military dances I saw from all levels but was not impressed with any of the dance routines or even the kick routines.. Sorry!

No drama, no mess, no fuss!

Going to church yesterday to my sisters ward was where I had trouble keeping my emotions from going wonky on me. I went through the adoption in Utah and while I was pregnant my sisters ward was mine and the acceptance and love I received from her ward had touched me dearly! Going back after all this time was fun for me cause I'm not big or pregnant anymore :) but, of course to top off the already overwhelming emotions from all of the kind memories of her ward, our lesson in relief society had to be about families and The Proclamation to the World, where I actually had found my answer of how I should handle my pregnancy back in 2007...

If you'd like to know more you can email me or please write comments on here or on my facebook page for my book... It's called "The Mann I've Become"

I'm going to stop writing before I start crying :)

Sorry for any errors in spelling or grammar.. Writing from my phone :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a wonderful, drama free vacation it sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete