Mixing Things Up!

Mann Mondays - Enjoying the little things in life! Writing Tuesdays - Tips and tricks for writing your own book! Adventure Wednesdays - Join me on my adventure in finding an agent and getting published! Birthmother Thursdays - Learning about being a birthmother! Feature Fridays - Other blogs, articles, websites, and ideas not from me! My Saturdays - What else is going on in this Mann's world! Sunday Quotes - My favorite quotes or quotes from readers who have submitted for Sunday's Blog!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Last Day In Utah

Quick update!  I've managed to make it two whole days without going nuts or running into anyone I don't want to see!  Since my sister lives relatively far from the heart of happy valley and it is sunday, I think today will be a very relaxing day.  It's my mom's bday and I promised I wouldn't disclose with just how young she is, we'll go to church and I'll be able to enjoy my last day here with my sister's family!


Last night after my nieces competition was over, we went to see "True Grit" and it was okay.  I heard it was suppose to be really good but I wasn't as impressed as I thought I was going to be. Still good though!  Then we went and ate at a private restaurant called "Communal" and it was delicious!  Located in Provo, their menu changes every week, their dishes are served family style and the food was fantastic!  


My mother and I will be heading back to Washington tomorrow!  


Have a great rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are enjoying your visit. Communal sounds great--if it is private how were you so lucky to get in :)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were lucky to get in because it was a slow night for them, we waited for about 20 mins before they had a table available but I did notice that after we were seated there were a lot of people turned away.

    So So Yummy!

    ReplyDelete