Mixing Things Up!

Mann Mondays - Enjoying the little things in life! Writing Tuesdays - Tips and tricks for writing your own book! Adventure Wednesdays - Join me on my adventure in finding an agent and getting published! Birthmother Thursdays - Learning about being a birthmother! Feature Fridays - Other blogs, articles, websites, and ideas not from me! My Saturdays - What else is going on in this Mann's world! Sunday Quotes - My favorite quotes or quotes from readers who have submitted for Sunday's Blog!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Little Rock, Arkansas May 16th, 2009

After Texas, along with my new boots, I headed to Little Rock, Arkansas for a Kenny Chesney Concert!  Front row seats, killer opening acts by Lady Antebellum and Miranda Lambert and of course getting to stare at Kenny Chesney for a couple hours was awesome! It also gave me the chance to wear my new boots and experience my first country concert in the heart of Arkansas.  Where better?


Before the concert!  In my country girl get-up!



Little Rock's Capital Building at night!



Kenny Chesney :)


To get to Arkansas I went through Louisiana and found out that Dairy Queen is not the same in every state.  Yuck!  


I'm not a big country music fan, I tolerate but I totally fell in love with Lady Antebellum during their pre-opening act before the concert and immediately went and bought their cd at the concert!  I heart them!  Check em out!  


Next is the wayward way I went to get to Memphis!  Also my favorite experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment