Mixing Things Up!

Mann Mondays - Enjoying the little things in life! Writing Tuesdays - Tips and tricks for writing your own book! Adventure Wednesdays - Join me on my adventure in finding an agent and getting published! Birthmother Thursdays - Learning about being a birthmother! Feature Fridays - Other blogs, articles, websites, and ideas not from me! My Saturdays - What else is going on in this Mann's world! Sunday Quotes - My favorite quotes or quotes from readers who have submitted for Sunday's Blog!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dallas Texas May 2009

May 13th - May 16th I was in Dallas, TX visiting another gal-pal, Vanessa.  Our first night there we went and met with her boyfriend Dan and another friend to go and see "Star Trek" on an IMAX.  I was thrilled!  Love that movie!

The next couple of days we would do various things, like going to Fort Worth, Texas on the train!  I bought some awesome cowgirl boots!  We had some wonderful Tex Mex, went to the Dallas Aquarium, and also went and saw a Drag Show!  I think everyone should go and experience a drag show at least once in their life!  It was a hoot!!

Here's Vanessa!  Sorry men she's taken!


Pictures of two of the drag queens!



Picture of Vanessa and her boytoy Dan at the drag show!  The host had them come up on the stage because they're straight and were being lovey-dovey in the audience.  We were sitting from and center!  The host made fun of their heterosexual relationship.


MY BOOTS!!!



Me driving into Dallas from San Antonio!


I had so much fun with Vanessa running around Dallas like kids in a candy store!  I hope to get back to Texas soon!  I should drive, it only costs 100 bucks in gas :)  Pretty darn cheap from Washington State!

Next is Arkansas!!!  My first opportunity to wear my new boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment