Mixing Things Up!

Mann Mondays - Enjoying the little things in life! Writing Tuesdays - Tips and tricks for writing your own book! Adventure Wednesdays - Join me on my adventure in finding an agent and getting published! Birthmother Thursdays - Learning about being a birthmother! Feature Fridays - Other blogs, articles, websites, and ideas not from me! My Saturdays - What else is going on in this Mann's world! Sunday Quotes - My favorite quotes or quotes from readers who have submitted for Sunday's Blog!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I want your opinion!!!

What is your opinion about Celebrities who Adopt?  


Comment below or you can email me at mann.rebekah@gmail.com 


I'm not looking for a right or wrong answer or for people to agree with me...  I'll post my opinion tomorrow...  Have Fun!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I have an opinion! :)

    I think celebrity adoptions are great, wonderful, nothing wrong with them.....
    EXCEPT....
    When it's a single parent adoption, and the parent says "I can do it on my own... I don't need anyone else"
    It's not about what the parent needs, but what the child needs. Children do better with 2 parents. If an adoption starts out with a parent thinking of themselves first, then the rest is worrisome.... in my opinion. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every child deserves a good home, regardless of celebrity status. That child isn't going to look at that person and say "hey you're famous" they'll look up to them and say "mom/dad".

    ReplyDelete
  3. AS long as they adopt for the right reasons then more power to them. As for single parents adopting, it doesn't make sense. These same single parents go WAY out of their way to "give my child the best of everything," but they short-change the child on the most important thing--having a mom AND a dad. They give their kid the best clothes, the best pre-school, the best private school, etc. But they don't give them a daddy (or a mommy).

    ReplyDelete