Mixing Things Up!

Mann Mondays - Enjoying the little things in life! Writing Tuesdays - Tips and tricks for writing your own book! Adventure Wednesdays - Join me on my adventure in finding an agent and getting published! Birthmother Thursdays - Learning about being a birthmother! Feature Fridays - Other blogs, articles, websites, and ideas not from me! My Saturdays - What else is going on in this Mann's world! Sunday Quotes - My favorite quotes or quotes from readers who have submitted for Sunday's Blog!

Friday, March 4, 2011

A Day in the Life Too... a blog about stylish modest fashion

Feature Fridays! Hooray For Fridays! Right?

I LOVE this blog! It's about the ever-so-adorable Brittney, her life, and fun/exciting ways to dress fashionably-modest :) I promise you will love her blog too!



A Day in the Life Too... a blog about stylish modest fashion: i heart colored tights. and, sure, love in general...: " boots: target. tights & bracelet: f21. skirt & shirt: gap. belt: thrifted (american eagle outfitters). necklace: don't recall..."

-If you have an idea for Feature Fridays please email me at mann.rebekah@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. so nice! thanks, rebekah!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete