Mixing Things Up!

Mann Mondays - Enjoying the little things in life! Writing Tuesdays - Tips and tricks for writing your own book! Adventure Wednesdays - Join me on my adventure in finding an agent and getting published! Birthmother Thursdays - Learning about being a birthmother! Feature Fridays - Other blogs, articles, websites, and ideas not from me! My Saturdays - What else is going on in this Mann's world! Sunday Quotes - My favorite quotes or quotes from readers who have submitted for Sunday's Blog!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mixing Things Up!

I've decided to do a massive revision of my blog, what I'm posting, how I'm posting and when.  Since yesterday I received the final edited version of my Mann-uscript, it is now time to start really pounding the metaphorical pavement and find myself an agent.  I've also decided to take all of you along for the ride!  Here is the line up for my blog week and the weeks to come!

Mann Mondays - Especially since the adoption, I've come to the conclusion that I need special, seemingly insignificant, little things to help me get through the days, weeks, months, and years!  We all have our special things and I would like to share with you my own tips for things that help keep my life interesting.  I'll be featuring favorite brands, my own weaknesses for certain products, philosophies, passions, hobbies, etc etc etc...

Writing Tuesdays - I've received a lot of questions about how exactly I managed to put an entire book together.  So, Writing Tuesdays will be about how to write your own Non-fiction book with tips and tricks I either stole or made up for myself.

Adventure Wednesdays - I'll be taking you along with me through my adventure of getting published.  When I was writing my book I had no idea just exactly what it would take to get published and I'm still just scratching the surface!

Birthmother Thursdays - After all, it is what my book is all about!  But, I'll take you through the step-by-step process of becoming a birthmother, what exactly they don't tell you about being a birthmother, the worries a birthmother has, etc etc etc...  In society adoptive parents are everywhere!  Where are the birthmothers?

Feature Fridays - Other Blogs, articles, letters, comments, websites, etc... that I have  found and want to share with my readers.  There are so many great things going on in this world and I would like to share with you the things that interest me!

My Saturdays - What else is going on in the rest of my life?  Excellent question!  I've talked about some of it before, but now I'm going to offer better details and a more in-depth look at what else is happening in this Mann's World!

Sunday's Quotes - Since I'm not really comfortable with writing on Sundays (day of rest) but I don't want to leave my readers hanging, I'll be featuring my favorite quotes and the favorite quotes of others.  I would like to invite you to write to me your favorite quotes about anything you see fit!  I will feature it on Sunday's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment