Mixing Things Up!

Mann Mondays - Enjoying the little things in life! Writing Tuesdays - Tips and tricks for writing your own book! Adventure Wednesdays - Join me on my adventure in finding an agent and getting published! Birthmother Thursdays - Learning about being a birthmother! Feature Fridays - Other blogs, articles, websites, and ideas not from me! My Saturdays - What else is going on in this Mann's world! Sunday Quotes - My favorite quotes or quotes from readers who have submitted for Sunday's Blog!

Friday, March 18, 2011

SMORR - Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch smorr.net

Feature Fridays!

If you love experiencing new things and you like a major rush of adrenaline, then you have to check out extreme off roading! I've only been at the Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch in Seymour, Missouri, where "Contained within the 930+ acres of terrain there are miles of fantastic trails ranging from level 1 easy to level 5 hardcore. There's something for everyone!"

If you don't believe me, then let me show you just what these suped-up jeeps can do!

If you'll notice, there are three tires on the ground still and only one tire way up in the air! Driving is a friend and co-owner of the ranch, Brandon Powell, and he's widely known for his skills on the trails.





If you still don't believe me watch this video on SMORR's facebook page click here the end is freaky!

My time spent on the ranch wasn't just riding or driving on their various trails but I was also able to enjoy some horseback riding! It's probably one of the best times I've had (not with actual family) in a really long time. The ranch is amazing, but the people you find and meet there make the experience special! They're really great, nice, welcoming, warm, kind-hearted, and family-oriented people! I miss the SMORR family and cannot wait to get back out there soon!

Here's a link to their facebook page and website Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment