Mixing Things Up!

Mann Mondays - Enjoying the little things in life! Writing Tuesdays - Tips and tricks for writing your own book! Adventure Wednesdays - Join me on my adventure in finding an agent and getting published! Birthmother Thursdays - Learning about being a birthmother! Feature Fridays - Other blogs, articles, websites, and ideas not from me! My Saturdays - What else is going on in this Mann's world! Sunday Quotes - My favorite quotes or quotes from readers who have submitted for Sunday's Blog!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Mary Higgins Clark - Author

Feature Fridays!

"Mary Higgins Clark's books are world-wide bestsellers. In the U.S. alone, her books have sold over 80 million copies."

She is my absolute favorite fiction writer! Her style is unlike anyone's I have ever read and I absolutely adore all of her books. (Even when I have to sleep with the light on at night.)

Below is a link to her website and blog! Have a great Friday!

Mary Higgins Clark's website



No comments:

Post a Comment